new website up and running, let me know what you think.

Adam

Great looking site, nice one.

If you are looking for constructive criticism:

- I agree with the comments about 5 years combined experience - not alot really. Better to put up some photos of work you have done.

- I think your ArbCare logo is too small. It should be bigger than 'Hampshire Tree Surgery' if that is your company name.

Hope that helps?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be honest mate it looks boring! a mate of mine [years in the advertising/marketing industry] told me a few months ago, if it doesn't look really interesting at first glance, they won't read it, I said to him, I've spent thousands on advertising over the years and you're the first person to tell me that, my own site is pathetically boring! i'm in the process of getting it changed............

Suggestions, more colour, more big pictures.....

Edited by Lee Winger

thanks for all the advice guys, wont go on closed ears. i will get round changing bits and pieces . any other opinions are more than welcome. good or not it all helps .

Is that an open invitation to be really picky then? The first sentence is written in 3rd person speech while the second sentence is written in 1st person if that makes sense?

I daren't be too picky as mine is far from perfect, hope this helps and you get work from it.:thumbup1:

• 2 months later...