My new web site- your valued opinions!

Always open to critisicm Mr Climber. :thumbup1:

Though I don't believe that my fumblings are ultimately what will turn out out to be my legacy.

Just a tool to help me on my journey through cyberworld. :001_smile:

Had about a thousand visits to the site, which is no great shakes I know, but tbh I'm not really fussed about numbers, I'm not selling owt. :001_rolleyes:

Get the point about the imagery though, will be something I will change at some point.

I'm not intending to give criticism. Just useful information. I know you aren't trying to use the site commercially, but surely with the time and effort you are putting in, it would be nice to think that the maximum number of interested parties could benefit from it.

Purely for my professional knowledge now, do you have back end access to that site so you could allow a designer to alter the CSS or HTML if you so wished?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the interest AC, but this is Tony's thread about his site, so I shall call in 'Harvey' to get this Loco back on the tracks :biggrin:

I see. So when i'm giving free information all is well, but when I ask for a bit of information about your site for my interest suddenly it is a derail? Even if my interest may lead to me finding a solution to what I believe are the faults with Tony's site.

This seems a tad ungracious of you, and not really in the spirit of Arbtalk if you dont mind me saying.

I see. So when i'm giving free information all is well, but when I ask for a bit of information about your site for my interest suddenly it is a derail? Even if my interest may lead to me finding a solution to what I believe are the faults with Tony's site.

This seems a tad ungracious of you, and not really in the spirit of Arbtalk if you dont mind me saying.

I don't mind at all, feel at liberty to Pm me any time.

I've nothing better to do :001_smile:

Arb climber, why are you so heavy?

Thats just me, if i'm giving advice it will be the best advice I can give.

Dont do anything half heartedly mate, i'm sure you understand that.

I am nothing but honest, I felt I was treated unfairly so said so. I have given many hours of advice to you and others and I never ask for anything in return. The one time I had a question I felt like a door was slammed in my face.

Thats the long and the short of it. :001_smile:

im not being funny arbclimber but its not really any of your buisness, regardless of what free information youve given

I am nothing but honest, I felt I was treated unfairly so said so. I have given many hours of advice to you and others and I never ask for anything in return. The one time I had a question I felt like a door was slammed in my face.

QUOTE]

i think you may be being a little oversensitive

Thats just me, if i'm giving advice it will be the best advice I can give.

Dont do anything half heartedly mate, i'm sure you understand that.

Thats the long and the short of it. :001_smile:

to put it another way:

arbclimber giving us professional marketing advice for free on this forum,

is the equivalent of us doing tree work for free, just to be nice.

so credit where credit's due, i think :thumbup1:

(not trying to ruffle any feathers btw, you know what they say about arguing on the internet... )

Your way overly sensitive Stuart, i read it completley differently, davids just to polite to allow himself to be the cause of a derail on anyone elses thread, because he is a gent.:001_cool:

which further proves your being a little silly over it! lighten up dude, life is too short, good advice is always appreciated, as are profesional attitudes, but we're all friends here and such stiffness and formality is not required, we are all in the same game.:thumbup1:

If you feel incensed by having given so much of your time to the forums members and are not getting the recognition you FEEL is due you, its probably got more to do with YOU than us.:001_tt2:

I NEVER waste my time listening or entertaining tonkas, so the fact im listening means I respect your opinion, but I wont kiss your buttocks or tell you your king dong! and nor would anyone else here!:lol: