Northern inuit

tree monkey

Malumites has been mentioned.Wen she comes home i will get the info from her.

A pal of mine has 2 Malmutes. Apparently they are bred by the inuits to sleep with the family and therefore have a very good temperament with children. beautiful looking dogs and once they are 12+months you can harness them up and race them with the buggies... :icon14:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pal of mine has 2 Malmutes. Apparently they are bred by the inuits to sleep with the family and therefore have a very good temperament with children. beautiful looking dogs and once they are 12+months you can harness them up and race them with the buggies... :icon14:

That's how my mate started - the racing, not the sleeping with them!. He's got two males and a bitch at the moment, but talking of importing another from the US.

Treemonkey if you want to meet him / them I'll get in touch, but he's doing weird shifts on an ambulance at the moment. He has not got any pups at the moment, but may be worth a trip to meet dogs and talk realities of ownership etc.

hello tree monkey. i have two Siberian Husky's they are a handful but great fun to be with as they are alaways outside with us.

Northern inuit are suppose to be a little better of the lead so to speak, as its not that common that you can have a husky of the lead as often as you would like.

One thing to remember is with this type of breed is that they will always be fighting (Not literally) for dominance as they are very strong headed. they are pack animals after all.

• 2 months later...