New kit

Tom2020

nice kit you have got their. i have the skylotec harness and i love it :thumbup:

where abouts did you buy it all from?

gustharts

The harness is the same 1 i use in college and out of 15 that was the only 1 i like and feel comfy in so i new i would wont it

how are you gonna footlock on endless slings? do you mean like a rope sling, you can buy a 3m piece of 10mm rope and put a fishermans knot on each end and then have it running double. works fine itsheaps better looking with a splice though.

You clip the Ascender to the line get a sling chuck a Karabiner from the sling to the Ascender and bobs your uncle or something like that This was about 7-8months ago and that was the only time i did it work tho so i dunno might of got it wrong if so oh well you learn

I remember when i used to hang all my stuff up each night and be precious about it!! Now it gets thrown in my box, only hung up if its stinking wet. Remember cleaning is the mother of all, you get to site and then remember you have been cleaning your kit and its still hanging in the garage!!!!!! lol arrrggggghhhhh!!!!

The best piece of kit for you can ever buy.... an air compressor!!!!

I remember when i used to hang all my stuff up each night and be precious about it!! Now it gets thrown in my box, only hung up if its stinking wet. Remember cleaning is the mother of all, you get to site and then remember you have been cleaning your kit and its still hanging in the garage!!!!!! lol arrrggggghhhhh!!!!

The best piece of kit for you can ever buy.... an air compressor!!!!

i bought 3 brushes from tesco for 24p. when my harness and other gear is covered in dried mud i just get some warm water and fairy liquid and brush everything down, makes it all shiny again!

air compressors are very handy for cleaning anything, including dusty chainsaw pants and hair!