Flyer opinions please men..

J.D

Think he means have a small bussiness card like tree surgeons would say tee services and landsacpers gardeners would say gardners and landscapers with your name and contact details.

Might of got it wrong:confused1:

Thanks, I'm now officially more confused than I was before when I was confused :blushing:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also i'd put your mobile on it. If its 2 doors down and you've finished the job, you go home, check your message and have to drive all the way back again.

My landline is diverted to my mobile constantly mate, do you think its still worth it ?

I aint sure on that at all

J.D

Place some professional bodies logo or traning logo that you or staff have, even a equal opportunities ect something people will recognise and relate (even British Standards for landscaping operations that you work to) good looking flyer though...

Recycle logo and paper can ibe a postive tool to give the idea of a company with integrity.

Place some professional bodies logo or traning logo that you or staff have, even a equal opportunities ect something people will recognise and relate (even British Standards for landscaping operations that you work to) good looking flyer though...

Recycle logo and paper can ibe a postive tool to give the idea of a company with integrity.

We work to The Timber Decking association standards but are not members, do you think we could use this in some way, probably not the logo but maybe as paragraph stating this would be good ?

Like the equal ops angle / recycle too, gives us a bit more credibility.

Cheers

I meant have one card for tree services and target those customers and another for say decking so it looks like you apear to do the one trade which would come across better just something my customers have said about getting cards that say they do everything is a put off for them

remember everyone knows you cant be skilled in everything your card looks the part but maybe segment the different trades i bet it will make a difference

it makes sense

Edited by TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX