KN is this acurate?

amazing isnt it, all this and we still remain unclear what KN is!

You are in no position to be sarcastic. The lads are trying to work out stuff for you that you yourself, cant work out. Yeh there has been some confusion and a few wrong answers but if you were clever enough to work it out, you wouldn't be asking for us lot to sort out the answers for you. You gave your estimate at the start of the thread and I dont think anyone else has been that wrong!:thumbdown: If you can work it out yourself, enlighten us, what are all the forces involved with a swing from a branch?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be nice arbclimber, he was only making a point. maybe he knew the answer and was playing dumb to get us thinking, you knew the answer and failed to enlighten us until near the end. maybe he was playing teacher. we've all learnt something and thats the point of the exercise

be nice arbclimber, he was only making a point. maybe he knew the answer and was playing dumb to get us thinking, you knew the answer and failed to enlighten us until near the end. maybe he was playing teacher. we've all learnt something and thats the point of the exercise

Just thought it was a bit cheeky asking for help then being sarcastic to those who tried to help thats all mate.

If you're happy then I'm happy:biggrin:

Dont think he's playing dumb though mate.:001_tt2:

he he

theres gonna be fight from hama's corner tonight, i'll have to check in later. anyway hama what figures are you putting in front of us now to figure out the last part of the question

Hama knows i'm only playing. However i'm sure there will be some kind of retaliation, I would expect no less. :001_tongue:

Hama knows i'm only playing. However i'm sure there will be some kind of retaliation, I would expect no less. :001_tongue:

As I am off to the matara centre tommorow i shall get myself in a peace and tranquility state of mind! LOL

Sometimes, as some have noticed (good observation) i ask a question in AT at the same time I ask myself the question, that way we all get thinking about it and we ALL gain from it.:thumbup: