The one and only Mighty Franks random tree related picture thread. Get out the way.

Frank

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the one on the Bewholme turn off. I passed it yesterday.

P.S. you missed a big bit of dead wood right at the top as well. :biggrin:

Thats the one Nige' date=' we were called out to it and had to take out said bit of dead wood. Seems the squirt didnt finish the job!:sneaky2:

Here we are just tidying up. Must have just missed you:lol:

[img']http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/18stoner/Image0238.jpg[/img]

While you were out that way with your big chipper, couldn't Darren talk you into chipping all his brash up round the corner on the main road thats been there weeks! :001_tongue:

Only take a couple of minutes with the beast!

Better than the council finding it with a flail when they come to cut the verge! :lol:

While you were out that way with your big chipper' date=' couldn't Darren talk you into chipping all his brash up round the corner on the main road thats been there weeks! :001_tongue:

Only take a couple of minutes with the beast!

Better than the council finding it with a flail when they come to cut the verge![/quote']

Unfortunately, i was only able to stretch the generosity so far:001_rolleyes:

However, i do share your concerns about untidy worksites. In this particular case, i find it an extreme hazard to leave heaps of brash on such corners, where in the past there have been many road traffic accidents, and as a motorcyclist i can fear for anyone coming off the road there and being impaled on a heap of brash left by such smash and run merchants:wavey:

I dare say he will say that it wasnt his job, or they were creating habitat, but lets face it, we all know it is just pure shoddy workmanship:001_tt2:

I dare say he will say that it wasnt his job, or they were creating habitat, but lets face it, we all know it is just pure shoddy workmanship:001_tt2:

:laugh1:

..but surely it couldn't be him, could it?

Its an awfully long way from Norfolk. :lol::lol:

Hoe come the rest of the dead is still in the tree? Did you just go there take some photos and pretend you had done the job Pete? Will have to get the estate management to check job spec before sorting your invoice.

Aa teccie hasn't come back with any useful info about the environment agency waste carriers license so we didn't dare remove any arisings from site. Hamadryad and monkey d are always going on about fungus and wildlife and habitat and standing monoliths so we were taking their advice. I just do the acting. I'm not the script writer.