Sawpod

Steve Bullman

in my experience its the velcro straps that will give out before the clips. you need to be careful particularly with the top strap, if you have it set wrong when you put your silky back in the sheath you can catch the strap with the blade. i learnt that the first time round, now i make sure i have the sheath pulled up higher in the sawpod

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawpod Review

Tried a Sawpod the other day for the first time.

A few years back I tried the Silky Sugoi leg attachment, it was very poor so I gave up on the idea of a legstrap. The Sawpod has convinced me that the legstrap set up is an excellent way of attachment.

I used it during a removal with a Silky Natanoko 330.

sawpod.jpg.e714cbec464556f379506f1fdf661de9.jpg

As I only used the Sawpod for one day I can't comment on its durability, but I reckon it should be fine if you don't throw it in the back of truck after use.

I'm looking forward to trying the Sawpod on a large pruning job, which I suspect is the best use for it.

I'll be using it climbing all the time now.

Sometimes its the little things that makes your life as climber that bit easier, the Sawpod is definetly one little thing that makes working in the tree that bit easier.

SawPod = Cool

sawpod2.jpg.71993a78ae387aa29412d0179b563eb5.jpg