ported chainsaws?

Nick Waring

Don't be fooled that's just the lousy av design. Oh wait yah it's vastly improved now as like alot of design features that Husky is finally catching up on.:wave:

I'm just razzing everyone who knows/researchs saws knows that each brand has it's winners and losers.

Here's another winner EHP woods mod 361.:proud:

IMG_3972.JPG.ddc8ac9a051ae36c7f97bc45d69c9c56.JPG

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Wood's Mod by E.H. Performance means that a saw is 'tweaked' about as far as you can go and still have a good work saw. As in run consistently through tanks without having to much heat build-up. Port timing, compression, exhaust and a bunch of other dark arts are involved in this.

E.H. is a guy in Canada who does the work.

repair your 254 and learn to sharpen best advice to you or give me your old 254 and i will put it to good use

when i come round tomorrow you can show me how to sharpen:icon14: do you want my old 254 because you are finally admitting that the new husky range is crap.:aetsch:

when i come round tomorrow you can show me how to sharpen:icon14: do you want my old 254 because you are finally admitting that the new husky range is crap.:aetsch:

My dyed in the wool s. operator loves my new 346xp

Give me your 254's 262's and 372's by all means, and I'll even refund your postage on those screaming demons.

A Wood's Mod by E.H. Performance means that a saw is 'tweaked' about as far as you can go and still have a good work saw. As in run consistently through tanks without having to much heat build-up. Port timing, compression, exhaust and a bunch of other dark arts are involved in this.

E.H. is a guy in Canada who does the work.

Ok, Cheers.

Come on you guys,get with it.Since this thread got started I've ported a pair of 038's,both a cut above the normal .One a simple port job and the other one , a Mag ,a radical with a cut piston .

Now come on now don't let some farm boy from Ohio show you up.You folks are supposed to be the best two cycle bike tuners in the world .:corkysm21:

5976533e67c93_Pheonix002.jpg.330c7f7f3ce4abf5f0f13346491253dc.jpg

• 3 months later...