Price per tonne of cord?

Adam

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can check it simply by measuring the space on the wagon. to get 18 tonnes of beach on a wagon you need 8ft high 8ft wide 24ft long.

on this I look at turn over of £2400 half of which is left after fuel and expences. So after paying tax I get £900. Alot of work for not alot of money imo :biggrin:

Gensetsteve on every thread you moan about how little money there is in logs but yet you keep doing them :biggrin::biggrin:

18 tonnes of beach

I'm not buying sand!!!!

to get 18 tonnes of beech on a wagon you need 8ft high 8ft wide 24ft long.

That may or may not be the case but given the varying weights of water in green wood, no standard volume:weight can be given.

I have some jarrah wood, well seasoned. Minimal water content but it's the heaviest wood I've ever come across.

I'm not buying sand!!!!

That may or may not be the case but given the varying weights of water in green wood, no standard volume:weight can be given.

I have some jarrah wood, well seasoned. Minimal water content but it's the heaviest wood I've ever come across.

I know the answer and tried to explain but I dont think you understood. You tried to explain now I dont understand ( especially where the sand comes in ? ) but I am sure someone on your wave length will be along soon. :biggrin:

Just think of the 200k after tax you earnt. Time for a new processor. :biggrin:

Not all that rosy really... I decided to become a property entrepreneur :001_smile: and bought this

Land for sale in Montague Street, MANSFIELD, Nottinghamshire, NG18

I got planning but now the banks are not lending so nobody is buying development land Doh ..... so I spotted all you rich people selling logs and thought I would give that a try :biggrin: