Question for the Landy boys

felixthelogchopper

yep your absolutly right ,you basically replace the bulhead with a tubular bar that runs up each side and along the floor alowing loads more space behind you ,costs around 250 quid i think :001_smile:

That's do-able. Might have to reconsider defenders again. Bugger, you're supposed to be making it easier, not harder! :biggrin:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's do-able. Might have to reconsider defenders again. Bugger, you're supposed to be making it easier, not harder! :biggrin:

sorry mate :_smile:besides no one waves at disco drivers :001_tt2:

im not sure on cost of new seat rails but im sure its not alot , and if you gona get a fender at least it will always give you your money back if you decide to sell it :thumbup1: but on the other hand for 2 grand your have a beter choice with a disco ! , i shall keep my peeled ! :001_rolleyes:

Touche.

They are alright i think, but this is a (sort of) landy thread.....what did you expect me to say:laugh1:

:laugh1::laugh1:

£2000 wont get a good Defender tho, They do hold there money extremely well and thats testament (spelling) to them being good at what they do, As you know mate, Id love one :thumbup:

I have to disagree with mozza a bit. It is possible to find mechanically sound-ish defenders for the money, but they invariably look pretty tired.....I have to say that you may well be throwing money away on a 2k disco for work....you can get discos for sub 1k at the mo with t&t too.

I have to disagree with mozza a bit. It is possible to find mechanically sound-ish defenders for the money, but they invariably look pretty tired.....I have to say that you may well be throwing money away on a 2k disco for work....you can get discos for sub 1k at the mo with t&t too.

Got to be good enough to not need money throwing at it though.