Belgian Malinois

eggsarascal

5 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I’ve had a few working dogs over my time, mainly Spaniels and terrier’s but I’m sure I can handle most dogs, I’m up and about at 04:30 to take out a mates XL that I’m looking after for a few days while he’s away to a wedding. Peds slant at an accusation that I’m around people with fighting dogs is so far off the mark it’s fecking insulting, twat! That really isn’t my style.

I mentioned these dogs here because there are plenty of us around the group that keep, have kept all breeds of dogs, these pups won’t be going to just anyone, they will only go to people that know what they are taking on.

Man I have nothing against you , I am talking in general , it’s epidemic now so I think it must be stop.

48 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

These pups were meant to go to the police, there’s been a breakdown in paperwork and now the police won’t take them, so they need homing by people who can handle them. I didn’t need to mention I’d get a pup, which if I choose I could have sold on. You assume way too much.

As to my knowledge police have there own breeding kennels and in theory ordinari people can not get pups from there ,same military kennels ,I am not sure about GB , but Ireland ,Germany,Lithuania it this that way you can get only puppie with defect and neutered from them.

I can say more if you work full time you can’t have Malinator they very attached to humans as most of them ,but working lines of any breed must have human attention in big hours , take herding Colle or Aussie as example they  always with there colleague farmer or close to  herd , put them in to the back garden and it’s over it will be maddest dog ever,,or hunting lines of a spaniel, or husky, I grow with husky’s they can run from Dawn till Dusk and have live span of 20 years , so much energy and drive to run run run run, how can somebody put that in to back garden or lock it in the room , ofcorse dog will go mad and become a killer of sofa or worst a child. Anyone wanting a friend should go to shelter and foster a dog first just to understand what that mean , and if some one thinks that dog can protect him in reality he is delusional ,there is very few dogs who can do this and it is lots of training otherwise it’s like giving charged double barrel to 3 years old and most of the time those dogs will turn agains owner family members usually kids that’s is the nature of the dog flock mentality as example we have no guest with small kids at all ,cause Eva will try discipline them and usually will chase them to the room corner and will keep them there  I did spend 2years trying correct that with no results ,and I am very experienced she know 30 commands and practice every day. So imagine she is in another family, aaaaa aggressive monster put her down , or aaaaa put her to dog poundbut answer  is simple you have small kids = you don’t have dog ,it is some exemptions  but not many and if someone believe those tick-tock videos where 90 kilo monster Cane Corso or 3xxx bull terrier liking a baby face then I can say you are Lunatic and your place is in mental asylum no less.And I still saying Malinoa is very specific dog breed not for any hausehold  as any other working lines , shelters is full of them every 3 now is Malinator  OR  GSD or Bully or Husky and most of them will be put down cause it’s very hard to teach old dog new tricks and all of them had Beauvoir problems.Apologising for my annoyance.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

I can say more if you work full time you can’t have Malinator they very attached to humans as most of them ,but working lines of any breed must have human attention in big hours , take herding Colle or Aussie as example they  always with there colleague farmer or close to  herd , put them in to the back garden and it’s over it will be maddest dog ever,,or hunting lines of a spaniel, or husky, I grow with husky’s they can run from Dawn till Dusk and have live span of 20 years , so much energy and drive to run run run run, how can somebody put that in to back garden or lock it in the room , ofcorse dog will go mad and become a killer of sofa or worst a child. Anyone wanting a friend should go to shelter and foster a dog first just to understand what that mean , and if some one thinks that dog can protect him in reality he is delusional ,there is very few dogs who can do this and it is lots of training otherwise it’s like giving charged double barrel to 3 years old and most of the time those dogs will turn agains owner family members usually kids that’s is the nature of the dog flock mentality as example we have no guest with small kids at all ,cause Eva will try discipline them and usually will chase them to the room corner and will keep them there  I did spend 2years trying correct that with no results ,and I am very experienced she know 30 commands and practice every day. So imagine she is in another family, aaaaa aggressive monster put her down , or aaaaa put her to dog poundbut answer  is simple you have small kids = you don’t have dog ,it is some exemptions  but not many and if someone believe those tick-tock videos where 90 kilo monster Cane Corso or 3xxx bull terrier liking a baby face then I can say you are Lunatic and your place is in mental asylum no less.And I still saying Malinoa is very specific dog breed not for any hausehold  as any other working lines , shelters is full of them every 3 now is Malinator  OR  GSD or Bully or Husky and most of them will be put down cause it’s very hard to teach old dog new tricks and all of them had Beauvoir problems.Apologising for my annoyance.

No annoyance from me, many dogs have a bad reputation, many people blame it on the breed, many people blame it on the owners. At the end of the day, any breed of dog can be trained and exercised to be calm and civil.

• Like 1