Monkeyd's big phat totaly random Tree type thing - photovisual thread...........

David Humphries

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some fine shots there david.....particularly like the sativa sign.:thumbup1:

there are some outstanding shots here david, few people ave the ability to not just see but capture images of that caliber.:thumbup1:

What a stunning collection of images. I would love to have the eye and the hardware to produce images of that calibre. You have somehow managed to even make London beautiful!!

Muchas gracias mi amigos.

The eye has developed fairly well with the aid of some fine pointers along the way.

Tony, you post no where near enough of your own imagery, which is a shame.

Tommer, as Tony has often said, it's really not the hardware, it's more about tuning in to a shot & giving that frame the time that's needed to compose & snap it.

Muchas gracias mi amigos.

The eye has developed fairly well with the aid of some fine pointers along the way.

Tony, you post no where near enough of your own imagery, which is a shame.

I was thinking looking at those images that your eye is definitely tuned in on a new wavelength, I think generaly your a bit lazy, but everyonce in a while you go to town and its quite remarkable the differences between the two these days.

The lads where round the other night and we to talking about photography, dean now has taken several of my books, and Boj has gone out and forked out on a canon! dean has been experimenting with slow exposures and writing with a torch. I am close to tears with the results which I will try to show you later. I am beginning to realise that I have a gift when it comes to encouragement of others, and its such a rewarding experience. dean has a new hobby, and I havent seen him so fired up in ages, the smile on his face when he shows and tells what he has shot that day:thumbup:

I take so much pleasure from others joy, there is nothing that comes close to it for me now.

as for not sharing enough of my imagery, you and steve couldnt handle the bandwidth!:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

How the hell did you fit into that nest box..?:001_smile:

I'm not actualy of this world sean, I came her from K-Pax with the creature known as Prot. We can get in to any dimension we need to. Thought that was obvious :001_rolleyes:

Stunning over there, as I'm sure you can imagine.:001_cool: