Husqvarna 2100CD manual oiler pump

openspaceman

This is probably one for @adw; I bought this saw back in the days when Hyett Adams were the concessionaire for Husky, 1981. Hit it with an axe that glanced off a log within weeks of purchase and repaired it with fibreglass but never got round to replacing the manual oil pump shaft which got hit. I then loaned it to a dutch tree surgeon who knackered the solid nose bar, probably because the standard oiler wasn't sufficient and the manual button was not there. I put the saw away and used the 084  when I needed a bigger saw than  a 272.

Now using the 2100 with a Stihl 30" bar I am having the same oiling issue so want to replace the broken manual oiler, 501 56 72-01, except they are obsolete and unavailable.

It looks like I could make a new 3mm shaft and button with a long M3 bolt but does it screw into the piston with a standard M3 thread? What is the stroke length?

2100parts.png.8b95ab201e4969e48dcbffad4a59111d.png

Your only jealous, I had a scrap saw and needed a tank as the guys tank had been sat and the bottom had eroded, being a bit of a hoarder I stripped all the parts off the old tank and there you are somebody needs it.

• Like 2