tw190

If it’s the type that the flywheel sits on a single stub-axel (like the tracked 190’s) which is held to the chipper by caps (like a crank is held in a block by caps)

The stub axel is stationery - the caps allow you do remove it from the chipper.

The flywheel fits to the stub axel just like a wheel hub dose on a car stub-axel.

The drive-belt pulley wheel then fixes direct to the engine end of the flywheel in a similar manner to how a half-shaft flange fixes to a hub.

wicked thanks mate , i think its going to be faster to do the work my self , well once i know exactly whats wrong with it :confused1:

thanks for all of your replies and advice chaps , i have had a look into the work required to get my chipper working again and have decided that it will be going to Holt Jcb (my local tw dealers) for then to sort out , at least that way if they get it wrong i have some come back , the decision came after chatting to the guys at timberwolf earlyer today , i fully understand the principles of backlash when it comes to flywheels and bearings but to be honest when they explained the complexity of what has to be done and the fact the the bearings checked to see if they are corect by mesuring the temp of the bearings after running the machine up for ten mins i felt that it was a little to easy to feck it up . And lets be honest im a tre surgeon not a mechanical fitter or enginer , so i will leave it to guys who know exactly what they are doing . but once again thank you all verry much and a big thanks to steve and timber Wolf for setting up a help room on here i can ihghly reccomend it to anyone with a timberwolf