problem with land lord

walkerboys

what kind of money you paying ,have you gone down the road of buying a yard

wel the agrement used to be he has sum logs and chip and that was enuf but then he came and said i want £50 a week (cash) so just £2600 a year which all that is more than enuf

why not see if you can sit down with the guy and come to an agreement with him , i have a yard and the guy that owns it is a pain in the arse BUT we give his daughter logs for free , we strim and weed spray his yard for free but this all means that we keep the yard. to be honest i think that sometimes its better to get an agreement on paper so that everyone knows where they stand

Are you sure thats all you give his daughter:blushing:

as norm he can see you are doing good for your self and them pound signs are rolling in them eyes he wants more cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and lots of it . even if you get the agrement on paper he wants a piece of the action cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for nought thats a farmer for you or to be fair 99% of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as norm he can see you are doing good for your self and them pound signs are rolling in them eyes he wants more cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and lots of it . even if you get the agrement on paper he wants a piece of the action cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for nought thats a farmer for you or to be fair 99% of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with workin for him ive always been on the gud side of him and wen other peopel av moaned hes got 2 greedy ive nt listened :confused1:

wel the agrement used to be he has sum logs and chip and that was enuf but then he came and said i want £50 a week (cash) so just £2600 a year which all that is more than enuf

the rents about fair for hard staning ,but if hes getting greeding start looking for some were else on the quite ,which bit off lancs you in

the rents about fair for hard staning ,but if hes getting greeding start looking for some were else on the quite ,which bit off lancs you in

were in blackburn near preston!i no alot of farmers so wont b to hard to find sumwere else but its a shame to move with been set up!wen normaly we get on realy well