4x4 Play Land Rovers

Scott Farmborough

stay well away from 4x4play this man will rip you off i have contacted DVLA and they informed me to contact local durham police, as he is selling dangerous vechicles with worthless mots, i brought 4x4 off him with new mot, when checked there were numerous faults and costly problems, stay well clear be warned

stay well away from 4x4play this man will rip you off i have contacted DVLA and they informed me to contact local durham police, as he is selling dangerous vechicles with worthless mots, i brought 4x4 off him with new mot, when checked there were numerous faults and costly problems, stay well clear be warned

Thanks very much for the advice and all the others for your feedback.:thumbup1:

Again this forum has come up trumps and steered me into the right direction.

It sounds like i could of made avery costly mistake by going with them.

Hi Gibbon, I did speak to them...seemed really freindly, did you pay a lot more than what 4x4 play were selling? and what was the turn around for bulding the back?

I think I payed about a grand more but 4x4 had no warranty. I also had the back made to my spec and it came with a winch. I think the 2002 130 chassis cab was about 8k or a little more and the back was around 3K, both plus vat. The back took about 4 weeks but that was because autolift had a 3 week wait.

They also changed the bonnet to a 300tdi bonnet which they said was stronger and was better suited to mounting the spare wheel. Upgraged the wheels to wider rims with mud terrain tyres, 6 months tax, put a middle seat and a stereo in all in return for keeping the luton back it had on it. They delivered it for free and sorted a little problem I had with the engine manigment system I had under the warranty. I get the feeling 4x4 would have done none of that. I would reccomend them.