Logosol M8 on eBay.

trigger_andy

Just now, Bob_z_l said:

Thanks @trigger_andy

Regretfully you'll notice the similarity with the one on Arbtrader. 
Not entirely happy about it....but it seems to be my only option.

Ah ok. Its always a shame when you're forced into a corner and have to flog something (I know the feeling)

I very rarely look on Arbtrader and certainly would not sell anything there as its so infrequently used. If Ive ever sold Milling equipment I've done so on this sub forum with good success. 

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Ah ok. Its always a shame when you're forced into a corner and have to flog something (I know the feeling)

I very rarely look on Arbtrader and certainly would not sell anything there as its so infrequently used. If Ive ever sold Milling equipment I've done so on this sub forum with good success. 

Cheers. 
I do and don't want to move it on. 
I can't leave it where it is without the worry I might lose it. 
I realise once it goes I might never get the chance to have another .....and it is a magnificent bit of kit. 

Jury is still out and I might end up keeping/ dismantling it until I can locate it securely.

1 hour ago, Bob_z_l said:

Cheers. 
I do and don't want to move it on. 
I can't leave it where it is without the worry I might lose it. 
I realise once it goes I might never get the chance to have another .....and it is a magnificent bit of kit. 

Jury is still out and I might end up keeping/ dismantling it until I can locate it securely.

Can’t you put it on a pallet and store it somewhere? I’d happily look after it for you. I’ve a portion of a locked barn at a friends farm. Would not be in the way. 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

Can’t you put it on a pallet and store it somewhere? I’d happily look after it for you. I’ve a portion of a locked barn at a friends farm. Would not be in the way. 

I am beginning to think this is the way to go. 

I've had a couple of very generous offers from other senior members along the same line. 

• Like 2