Help with no stress EC150

Richard Moss

• 1 year later...

Hi all. My dad bought an older machine. I have found that the stress system gets the engine speed from the alternator via a green cable (which was cut for some reason and the stress light was just flashing red even with the engine on). After I have put the cable back, the light was working accordingly, red flashing when ignition switch and oil bypass pushed, a yellowish to red color when engine was idle and green when the engine revs. The problem is that the selenoid valve circuit (purple cable) is not getting closed on red light when the engine loses speed. Do you know what could it be?

Yes, I didn't try to measure with the green light on, I hope this is it and there is no problem with the stress box. The solenoid valve doesn't close the oil because it may need to be cleaned. I changed the oil and the old one was very bad, so something might have blocked it. I do hear the valve working if I power it manually. I will be back with an update, thank you a lot for your help. :D

• Like 1

With the ECM150/35D

If you want to check the operation of the No-stress at the Herschmann plug on the solenoid valve , there should be a blue/white wire that's ignition controlled live (with the override button pressed) and a purple wire that's a switched earth from the No-stress box when you have a green light.

Jase.

• Like 1

I am back. The stress box works as it should and I get the earth when the greenlight is on. I can hear the solenoid valve working but still the rollers are always moving even when the solenoid valve has no power. Could be a problem with the hidraulic circuit?