I smell an Ebay Rat

sylvanfirewood

I was looking up the newly listed Chippers on Ebay and I came across two identical titles, start prices and postage prices. When I looked at the listing they were located in completely different places and they were 0 feedback members. I mailed through ebay and they give identical responses :sneaky2:

Have a check yourselves:

The prices start at £435.00 and postage is set @ £40.00

wood chipper, Home Garden, Business, Office Industrial, Collectables items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

Here are the individual listings:

Wood chipper on eBay (end time 28-Dec-09 22:51:37 GMT)

Wood Chipper on eBay (end time 28-Dec-09 23:30:22 GMT)

Do any of you guys recognise the chippers? Should it be reported?

not quite sure what your saying, one is in fife andthe other is in devon and their both different make chippers.

Sorry, I may have not explained very well. The title and starting prices are exactly the same and the postage prices are exactly the same. Each member as 0 feedback and there responses to messages through ebay are exactly the same. How can that be coincidence alone?

Hamadryad

I accept you may not think it is right to bring up these things on site but if it is not brought up when something seems a bit wierd then we are all fools for not keeping an eye on what's going on. If you do a normal search then these chippers show up in a different light, you could be fooled into dealing with this person/persons. This could be complete chance and if so i accept the mistake. Send them each an email through ebay and find out yourself.