Hand made cover for chipper

5 shires

28 minutes ago, dan494 said:

I couldn't sleep if my chipper was outside raining or not!

It’s not always outside but even when stored inside I think it just helps to keep it just cleaner,I know Chippers are meant to do a job of work but am a great believer that if you look after your equipment it will last that bit longer and look after you,and also when it’s time to sell or trade in the better condition it’s in the more you will probably get for it.£200 well spent me thinks?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

It’s not always outside but even when stored inside I think it just helps to keep it just cleaner,I know Chippers are meant to do a job of work but am a great believer that if you look after your equipment it will last that bit longer and look after you,and also when it’s time to sell or trade in the better condition it’s in the more you will probably get for it.£200 well spent me thinks?

Totally agree, I think its worth every penny. I'd still have it inside at every opportunity though! Would be good to see some vids of it in action when you get time

Just now, dan494 said:

Totally agree, I think its worth every penny. I'd still have it inside at every opportunity though! Would be good to see some vids of it in action when you get time

F—k Dan,it’s took me 4years to learn how to post pictures ?I,ll see wat I can do?

Just now, dan494 said:

haha youtube prob easier, no worries if not. Theres not much info about the greenmechs about, everyone focused on forst and timberwolf, just be good to get another option if they any good

It’s all about your budget and what you get for your money but more importantly is the back up you get..can,t speak for Timberwolf,Forst,Jenson etc but I have had first class back up from Greenmech...with my 130 and again with this one.?

Just now, 5 shires said:

It’s all about your budget and what you get for your money but more importantly is the back up you get..can,t speak for Timberwolf,Forst,Jenson etc but I have had first class back up from Greenmech...with my 130 and again with this one.?

yeah i want to change my chipper, gm coming in last at the mo due to people i know having had problems with the early ones, but the price and looks are appealing and hopefully those issues are sorted now

Just now, dan494 said:

yeah i want to change my chipper, gm coming in last at the mo due to people i know having had problems with the early ones, but the price and looks are appealing and hopefully those issues are sorted now

What you need to do is get one on hire,if you can’t get a 150p get the diesel as there isn’t any difference in output etc,or alternatively get a 130 and see how you get on...the 150p is as near the same weight etc put 37hp engine rather then 24hp.

• Like 1