Landy Tool storage /Side lockers .

White Noise

Hi all have any of you with dropside trucks converted the space behind the sides into an enclosed tool storage area . I am going to build one soon any ideas would be grateful . I saw a landy on here with a similar conversion . Did think about selling the landy but I just cant part with the old girl . Shes an absolute diamond . So fitting tool storage in the back and fitting a chequer plate box on the roof rack is a must . Cheers:thumbup:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have thought about this time and time again- and every time i measure up large ammo boxes or think about custom building lockers i think ' i wish i had bought a 130 in the first place!':001_tongue: There just isnt enough room on a 110 to do what i want, and i cant be bothered to build a compromise. I reckon the roof rack is going to get a box one day.:001_smile:

I have thought about this time and time again- and every time i measure up large ammo boxes or think about custom building lockers i think ' i wish i had bought a 130 in the first place!':001_tongue: There just isnt enough room on a 110 to do what i want, and i cant be bothered to build a compromise. I reckon the roof rack is going to get a box one day.:001_smile:

Fair play. 130 is something I should of had also . Trouble is 4x4 is a must for 70% of the jobs we do . I am going to stick with the old girl as shes has helped earn me some dollars . Side locker conversion full steam ahead . I will also make the tail gate on the rear a foot higher .:thumbup1:

The higher tailgate is a good'un- more chip, yippee, although if i have a lot of chip i takr the chip side off and fit the ifor canopy which will hold a proper amount, it just makes the truck look odd, and the chip box is easier to deal with having only the tailgate to think about as opposed to a canopy door too.

The higher tailgate is a good'un- more chip, yippee, although if i have a lot of chip i takr the chip side off and fit the ifor canopy which will hold a proper amount, it just makes the truck look odd, and the chip box is easier to deal with having only the tailgate to think about as opposed to a canopy door too.

Ifor top looks cool on your truck . Think I would be tempted to make a platform on top of the ifor for hedges .I had some steel today from a local fabricator . Had a root round his off cuts and got most of the stuff . Going to tackle it tomorrow if its not peeing down .Oh B&Q first for some bolts .

Nice of you to say so:thumbup: I think its a bit agri looking, something i am trying to avoid. No offence to farmers, i live on a farm, its just that i dont want to appeaer as farmer palmer trying to do tree work ( tractors, loader buckets, chainsaws, etc etc:sneaky2:)

Nice of you to say so:thumbup: I think its a bit agri looking, something i am trying to avoid. No offence to farmers, i live on a farm, its just that i dont want to appeaer as farmer palmer trying to do tree work ( tractors, loader buckets, chainsaws, etc etc:sneaky2:)

Is that why you only do trees till 3pm Tom, so you got time to get back and milk them there cows before night time........you farmer palmer tree butcher:lol::lol: