Anti Pikie System Update

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always frightened me to death, I have always guenuinely kept my turnover below VAT threshold. That's why I will only do three days a week, I can do more if I'm looking as though I'm well under.

I honestly put everything thru the books, it's easier doing your books if you don't fiddle. Although sometimes I wish I had.

I gave my accountant a stuffing this time, I'd rather see my tax go to buying equipment than to the tax man

You're turning over near £64k a year on 3 days a week? That's pretty good, how many staff have you got? I'm only turning over between £80k and £85k a year doing 5 days a week with four staff!

Mm :smokin:

You know guys some of the people who steel stuff are quite intelligent, if they were looking to steel chippers etc, they would be wise enough to come to forums like this to dig information witch would be easy enough to find.

Take “pecontools”

D A Lofthouse Tree Surgery

edit: xxxxx xxxxx, xxxxxxxx Bank, xxxxxxxxx, West Yorkshire, xx# #xx

D A LOFTHOUSE + xxxxxxx x LOFTHOUSE live at the above address (Electoral Roll 2002 - 2006 & Electoral Roll 2007 - 2008)

Take the image at edit: url removed

We have the “proper" Car in the background”

A white lwb 4x4 & what looks to be a red/orange 4x4 tractor with a white roof with what looks to be an access platform in front of it, is this a satellite image of your house?

edit: url removed

Take statements like “My yard is exactly #50m away from my house with no power supply, more or less line of site but with loads of houses in the way.”

Would your yard be on the western end of edit: xxxx xxxx? Could this be your 3 bay shed before it had a roof and sides on & the blue shipping containers by the side? edit: url removed

As its #50m away from the above house and would have up-hill LOS with some houses in the way!

Just need 1 balaclava, 1 pare of rubber gloves, 1 wide band rx/tx jammer, and my gas axe! (joke) :hahaha:

Anyway regardless if I am right or wrong it should get you & or other people to think about what they are saying & the info they give out!!!!!

:creep::love: looks like you got a stalker!

:vroam:

just trying an make a point to show how info can be misused by “some” its always as well to show an e.g. that everyone can relate to in essence to show it rather than just say it, it only took 15mins of time & I don’t know him or have a clue who he is and I don’t know the area! ;)

You're turning over near £64k a year on 3 days a week? That's pretty good, how many staff have you got? I'm only turning over between £80k and £85k a year doing 5 days a week with four staff!

One Groundsman and that's it.

Don't believe in trying to get bigger, more staff, more machinery, more overheads.

I aim to do 3 days a week although in summer I have a grass contract which is 20 days a year at £6k which puts it up to 4 days most of the time in summer

I use the other day of the week for servicing and repairs, all my machinery is in tip top condition and well looked after as a result.

This year I was just under the threshold

One Groundsman and that's it.

Don't believe in trying to get bigger, more staff, more machinery, more overheads.

I aim to do 3 days a week although in summer I have a grass contract which is 20 days a year at £6k which puts it up to 4 days most of the time in summer

I use the other day of the week for servicing and repairs, all my machinery is in tip top condition and well looked after as a result.

This year I was just under the threshold

How do you manage on bigger jobs with just one groundie? Even if it's just a job where the branches have got to be dragged a long way or over obstacles you could do with two groundies.