How often do you wash?

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet your trousers needed an extra special wash after that Mewp went over :D

Didn't have time to Sh1t myself. :proud:

I was more worried about hitting the wifes car, you can see the car in my avtar, it has been reversed back, it was at the side of the bucket, it missed the car by 6 inch!!

I would have been in the Sh1t then :boxing:

I bought the machine as a demo machine, more or less brand new, had about 180 hours on it.

Developed an hydraulic fault where it allowed us to carry on going out.

We came down from 45ft, the privet hedge saved our lives although my passenger was badly injured, three broken ribs, brken hand, broken foot and slight head injuries, lucky B@stard, had 6 weeks off work. :151:

I stepped out of the basket and said to him, "best frikking fairground ride I've ever been on"

Don't think he appreciated it, as he then started having a fit on the floor, something to do with shock.

Ex squaddies, so sympathetic.

It got rather complicated legally.

The manufacturers were italian and just before had been bought out by another company.

my passenger started legal proceeding against me, I had to start them against the supplier as a result and they must have started against the manufacturer.

In the end I realised the only winners were going to be the laywers, so I managed to persuade my passenger to drop his case, so I could drop mine and they could drop theirs.

In the end I lost a lot of money but I've still got my health.

It got rather complicated legally.

The manufacturers were italian and just before had been bought out by another company.

my passenger started legal proceeding against me, I had to start them against the supplier as a result and they must have started against the manufacturer.

In the end I realised the only winners were going to be the laywers, so I managed to persuade my passenger to drop his case, so I could drop mine and they could drop theirs.

In the end I lost a lot of money but I've still got my health.

Did you passenger not get paid out by you PL or EL insurance?