Mini loaders

dent

Is a telescopic boom really that necessary? I know it helps in some situations but I drove a tractor and loader for 5 years and never really felt I could do better with with a telescopic boom. Never really found anything I couldn't do either to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Arbtalk mobile app

I couldnt say for small stuff i only looked at the biggest of each range and having used fixed boom it is definitely required for the safe stacking of bales which is more important but i cant see why for arbwork it couldnt be alright

They had a shaffer next to the avant stand and due to where the boom pivot is positioned in comparison i dont think it would have much difference with the equivalent avant parked not far away as the avant has a lower further forwards boom pivot but obviosly its difficult comparing this not next to eachother and not the exact same spec

But then the schaffer has less visibility forward as you have a boom in the way its all swings and roundabouts i think on that size i think the bigger the machine the bigger the telescopic advantage is by the time you get up to 3 tonne lift its a huge difference

To difflock

Yeah i just liked the look of the slighly bigger ones i looked at kubota and think they have a hole in there range where the larger agri spec and the smaller landscaping ones dont overlap the armatrac is definitely an agri tractor in a small package

Plus i havent seen if kubota can match there finance deal

• 2 weeks later...