Log nets for sale

kindlett

FOR SALE I HAVE SEASOND SOFTWOOD NETS 10 LOGS STACKPACKED IN TO EACH NET.I CHARGE £2 A NET UP TO 500NETS.500 NETS UP TO 1000£1.90 A NET 1000 UP TO 2000£1.80.2000 AND OVER £1.70 A NET IF INTERESTED PM ME OR CALL ME ON 07875925857.I HAVE HAD TO INCREASE MY PRICES SINCE I PLACED MY ADD IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.:thumbup:

For Sale Kiln Dried Kindling & Hardwood Logs

Mono Filament 40 x 50 Nets Neatly Stacked Full With Kiln Dried Kindling

500 nets £750.00 (£1.50 per net)

750 nets £1050.00 (£1.40 per net)

1000 nets £1350.00 (£1.35 per net)

Nets Neatly Stacked Full With Between 10-12 Seasoned Hardwood Logs

500 nets £1300.00 (£2.60 per net)

750 nets £1800.00 (£2.45 per net)

1000 nets £2350.00 (£2.35 per net)

The above prices included delivery anywhere in the UK.

Smaller and Larger Quantities are available, quotations can be given upon request.

PM For further Details

Edited by 76AR

If were all putting our prices on here - here we go

Wholesale firewood supplies - collect from our depot Uttoxeter, Staffs (delivery can be arranged but prefer customer to sort as too busy - sorry)

Kindling 8" stick in 40x50 nets £1.25

softwood nets 8" long well packed and uniform nets filled by machine (nets to compete with CPL for size and uniformity - but better filled and better quality logs)

£1.75 - orders over 1000 £1.50

all prices plus 15% VAT for wholesale customers/5% for retail customers

in stock at present over 6,000+ nets of softwood logs for immediate collection/delivery

in stock sticks at present over 1,000+ nets

all wholesale enquiries please ring Rohan on 07970 040755

stock changing daily

many thanks to Arbtalk for yet another outlet to post our wares!

i am looking at your guys prices and i am thinking why i am bothering with the hassle of doing my own firewood. paying a lad to process big lumps and messing about by hand. can i see some pics of your lovely filled stacked bags please. i am very interested in just buying it off someone else and getting it delivered in. hardwood only

i am looking at your guys prices and i am thinking why i am bothering with the hassle of doing my own firewood. paying a lad to process big lumps and messing about by hand. can i see some pics of your lovely filled stacked bags please. i am very interested in just buying it off someone else and getting it delivered in. hardwood only

Well it's going to be a bloody big bonfire round at your gaff if you're still sitting on that pile you posted pics of a month or two back!! Maybe we could float it round the coast to me down here.....?:biggrin:

Andy