Personal Injury/Accident Insurance.

Nick Waring

Combined Insurance Company of America, sickness and personal accident cover. Know of people who have complained of their pushiness, but I have my figures ready fr them, tell them I will not spend more than x amount for cover, and they're ok. Paid out promptly and fr more than i expected when I was classed a totally disabled. Cost wise, Personal Accident costs me 17.50 per month, paying out 650 a week from day 1. Only requires doctors cert with your claim to qualify.

Combined Insurance Company of America, sickness and personal accident cover. Know of people who have complained of their pushiness, but I have my figures ready fr them, tell them I will not spend more than x amount for cover, and they're ok. Paid out promptly and fr more than i expected when I was classed a totally disabled. Cost wise, Personal Accident costs me 17.50 per month, paying out 650 a week from day 1. Only requires doctors cert with your claim to qualify.

There about the best to deal with, Used them years ago because they were one of the only ones who would entertain my hobby navigating rally cars, the rest used to either bang the premium through the roof or ignore you:thumbup1:

Started to use them again because new company don't have a sick pay scheme only stat sick, think two policies costs around £40 per month may be a bit steep to sum but I am the bread winner in the house so if Igo down were F#'.ed

Started to use them again because new company don't have a sick pay scheme only stat sick, think two policies costs around £40 per month may be a bit steep to sum but I am the bread winner in the house so if Igo down were F#'.ed

ok the bit about stat sick pay? would it be advisable to get into something like that if the worst does happen?

The beauty of the CICA personal accident policy is that there are no limits to sporting activities, however extreme, and you are covered anywhere in the world, except war zones, civil unrest or terrorism. But if you're into drag-racing, rallying bungee-jumping or a combination of all, you'r covered, for no extra cost.

With the sickness cover, dont sign up for the hospitalisation cover, as it only covers the event of hospitalisation, which these days is generally a very short period, but go for the sickness cover which only requires docs sick note. The agent will advise you on this anyway, and dont let them talk you into cover you cant afford, they can be persuasive.

The beauty of the CICA personal accident policy is that there are no limits to sporting activities, however extreme, and you are covered anywhere in the world, except war zones, civil unrest or terrorism. But if you're into drag-racing, rallying bungee-jumping or a combination of all, you'r covered, for no extra cost.

ohh, sounds good.