Green laser pointers - a water-resistant powerful device

morten

I can highly recommend the water-proof green 20-50 mW laser pointers from ocicforce.com (UK based), see PowerCheck Laser: Waterproof Green (532nm) Laser with Power Options of 20 - 50mW - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

This laser is constructed similar to a Maglite from solid alloy and sealed with o-rings, making it suitable for outdoor all-weather use. Furthermore, the toggle switch at the base of the unit is preferable to the press-type switch on common laser-pointers, which may drain batteries when accidentially pressed while in a bag or pocket.

I have found it a valuable aid, when discussing position of cuts with customers, or pointing out things to a climber, since it is clearly visible at distance in bright daylight.

Prices range from £20 to £40

greenlaser.jpg.c093257249ff5f3e863da63ac0f7eb64.jpg

What are they like in the daytime steve in know there great at night but i know daytime laser shows aren't that popular lol

From Bobs iPhone

The reason green is better than red is that the human eye is much more sensitive to green than red color, see FAQs - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

The high power (20+mW) green laser pointers can be easily seen in daylight and even in sunlight at distances of 100+ft.

I would like to warn about one of the (internet based) suppliers of laser pointers, who is running a scam, taking payment and never shipping any goods. Forum rules prevent me from naming the supplier, but my recommendation is to double check that all business details are disclosed on the web site (full address WITH street number, telephone number, VAT number etc). I have described my experience in this posting http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/lounge/26494-reporting-internet-fraud.html

Green is best, there is one benifit of the green not mentioned, that the beams full length is visible as apposed to just the dot in other colour bandwidths.

For anglers having problems with tufties diving and consuming expensive baits the green laser pen is the most harmless and productive method of ensuring they leave you alone!

one scan across the flock and they leave, almost permenently.

are you going to capel bob? i'll take mine with me if i remember

Cheer matey I can't get down to Capel it's a 3hr trek but I'm going to Cirencester or Cannock depending on work if youve got it there I'll have a look then thanks

From Bobs iPhone

I can highly recommend the water-proof green 20-50 mW laser pointers from ocicforce.com (UK based), see PowerCheck Laser: Waterproof Green (532nm) Laser with Power Options of 20 - 50mW - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

This laser is constructed similar to a Maglite from solid alloy and sealed with o-rings, making it suitable for outdoor all-weather use. Furthermore, the toggle switch at the base of the unit is preferable to the press-type switch on common laser-pointers, which may drain batteries when accidentially pressed while in a bag or pocket.

I have found it a valuable aid, when discussing position of cuts with customers, or pointing out things to a climber, since it is clearly visible at distance in bright daylight.

Prices range from £20 to £40

i just got one. exellent product 4 days delivery well worth 27 quid