L200

simonm

Depends what style. If its a single cab (2 seater) you'll have loads of room for a tipper on the back. If its the super cab ("coupe" 4 seater) you'll have less space than the single but still have plenty of room. With the double cab you would have only a very small tipper on the back and would be very back heavy.

yeah i was thinking of a 2 seater to allow for bigger chip box with a small tool box in front of box for saws etc...its either an L200 or a transit! ive heared bad things about transits though and i think with a decent size chip box on the L200 i dont think it would be that much smaller than a transit???

I did have my heart set on a transit but after weighing up the pros and cons think the pickup would better suit our needs as theres only 2 of us very rarely 3 of us on bigger jobs. are them rangers any good? ford arent they? you think it would be fairly easy to convert a standard L200 into a tipper?

was thinking of a tipper conversion on an L200 as a chip truck...would the chip box be too small? only for domestic work mainly good idea bad idea? any comments?

There is exactly what you want in the classifieds, the truck would be plenty big enough for your average back yard job..

L200 TIPPER ArbTrader don't be put off by the mud, I think it would scrub up well.........