Arb pro boots?

Danavan

I know their are threads about other boots some of you fellas use for climbing, but I am interested in the arb pro boots that I have seen on hb site.

Dose any one have a pair & what do you think of them?

I like the bit in the blurb that they have been designed by climbing arbs & that part of the sole gives good grip on wet beech!! ect.

Are they up to the job? Not sure how long they have been about so may be an unfair question.

If they are pants any recommendations are much appreciated :001_smile:

I have a friend who has a few pairs to try out. He went away before he could try them and he has feet like a girl so they wont fit me. The look pretty nice when I had a look at them. I cant remember details but remember it being positive. Dont think they have saw protection or do they have them out now?

Cheers fellas.

They don't have chain saw protection but that's not a problem for me as I have another set of work boots. I think they are still advertised as non protective & recommended as rec climb boots.

However, interesting to hear that they are ok with spurs too.

Do you also use any foot rope grab of any sort with them, or foot lock? What is your opinion when used with one or the other?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voSlJltO1eo]Arbpro boot review 2 - YouTube[/ame]

if your looking for something similar try the scarpa pro ascents but if your feet are wide i wouldn't recommend them cant rate the arb pro boots but the scarps are perfect for footlocking , almost no heel.

Do you also use any foot rope grab of any sort with them, or foot lock? What is your opinion when used with one or the other?

I climb with a pantin and like I was saying before they work just great.

Then they're 100% made in Italy so....I like an original local serious product.:thumbup1:

I use their climbing trousers too and they're very good.

Hope someone from them read this so they'll give me a free pair next time...:lol::lol::lol:

597664196c82d_Leccio(4).jpg.92087197c82940a5dd99dde66c936ff3.jpg

Colemanjessenz :- cheers for the you tube review, liked the part about molded sole designed around trees.

Langur :- Didn't know they did legs too. Will look out for those too. Cheers for feed back on the pantin. Think I will take the jump & order a pair soon.

:thumbup:

• 5 years later...