Job offered in south of france

RobP

Hey folks, I'm new here!

I'm after someone to work along side me at a private villa near Monaco. The property is 2.5 hectares and home to many pines, olives, citrus, fruit and ornamentals native to the Meditteranean, South Africa and Australia. The garden is mature and has been neglected for three years so it is a bit of a salvage project.

The position offered is full time under basic French contract for an initial period of six months, with the possibility of becoming full time permanent at the end of the six months if all goes well.

A bit of an all rounder who has the Arb experience under their belt and may have started out as a gardener / landscaper would be ideal. The job itself will be maintaining the tree / shrub / plant collection and lawned areas. We are also going to install a pottager so experience in this would be a bonus.

If you like the sound of this position and got the lust for big technical take-downs out of your system then please do send me a copy of your CV to [email protected]

If you don't like sun, sea, wakeboarding, snowboarding, hot chicks, fast cars, F1 and think you would miss the rain then please do not apply.

:beerchug:

Rob

It certainly is a very good opportunity for somebody Benn.

I have had one or two very enthusiastic emails from students applying for this opening to fill their gap/work experience year. Could I just clarify that we are looking for someone to stay longterm providing the initial six months goes well.

Thanks

Rob

I've just bin bagged the missus, closed the business down and sold all the gear off.

I am in manchester airport now, which airport do you want me to fly to?

Hah, I did exactly the same 8 years ago - Nice, Genoa or Turin airports work...

• 3 weeks later...