Ms200T Essex Service / Repair

DJP Arb

Hi guys

My 200T will start but then won't rev up without stalling. It's been in an out of Browns a few times and they seem to be happy to take my money but the saw last for a dozen jobs an goes back to the same old routine.

It also leeks oil everywhere when not in use from the side casing where the bar is located.

Anyone in Essex willing to repair it properly?

Cheers

Dave

Send it to spud

Cheers Andy, long time no hear, hope all is good.

My MS200 refurb includes a new accelerator pump as standard.....funny that but it gets rid of that saw you have just refurbed playing up soon after return:thumbup:

Just received 10 pump kits so lots in stock:sneaky2::lol:

Havnt tried Stanton an hope are they reliable most people refer to them as Stanton and hopeless round here??

I always deal with Martin in the their workshop.

Always been spot on with me, sends parts out overnight to me and happy to give me advice when I'm stuck,