Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

ETW Training

Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I am currently looking into working in Europe as a climber and I've noticed that a lot of places ask for ETW certification. Is this a necessary qualification to take on if I have City and Guilds tickets? Does anyone have experience in gaining this qualification and if so, how would someone from the UK go about doing it?


Thanks for any info =)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did the ETW course in the Netherlands. In most European countries you don't need a qualification to do arbwork, but most companies and clients ask for the ETW qualification.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Featured Adverts


Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.