Easy lift harness question

Coletti

Hey all. Just landed a load more hedge trimming at the same site meaning I now have 750m to do but it's all hand held hedge trimmer work. Does the easy lift harnes work well with the likes of a Stihl hs81r or is it aimed more at pole hedge trimmers?

Thanks guys, next question is which model to go for as there is 3. What's the differance between them?

I've also just landed a load of extra hedge cutting work. Where can I get one please?

Fr jones stock them

Coletti, If your only ever going to be working with light weight implements for shearing hedges the landscape model will work, however the additional work you can handle from using the ELH means that the arborist model may be a better fit for you going forward.

The model 717A is convertible. When working with heavier implements such as a Power Pole Saw the ELH will lift up to 100% of the implements weight and if your working with lighter weight equipment simply remove one of the gas struts and you will be all set. If you only ever want to use a power pole saw once and you purchase the Landscape model you will remember this advice. You will find yourself taking on more hedging jobs since the investment will return a nice profit your way many times over.

Yes, FR Jones can take care of your needs.

All the best.

easy-lift guy

I bought the Landscape model a few years ago and it's been perfect because I knew I would never get a power pruner.

Now I've bought the big Echo power pruner (with hedge cutter head too) I wish I'd bought the 717A model!

I'd advise the 717A regardless because it's going to hold all the weight of a long reach hedge cutter and give you the versatility.