Phellinus robustus

Giles Hill

Even pissed, I am quite careful as to the language I use and subsequently the sense I convey.....

I think you are a perfectly intelligent human being but that your interpretation of my intended meaning is "your interpretation"

This for me is the basis for discussion......

I do not recognise the sense that you set out from my comments Hama...

I would be somewhat insulted infact when you consider the generalisation made in your previous post as to what an average arb does/doesnot or is/isnot capable of.....

Its all too easy on forums to be an a**h**e without realising that its actually just your own agenda that tends to force its' way to the surface.

Ah...sorry.Officailly derailed I think....

we seem to have crossed wires bundle, that is why i asked if i was asuming too much, and seriously, WTF is my agenda?

i really do have no agenda, i only come here to discuss arb issues with others outside of my small little community of arbs who have no ideas towards progression or new techniques. i simply cant have these conversations in my day to day business and it slows my knowledge and thats intolerable.

if i offended you i apologise, i never had such intent, and what is derailed?

the agenda i dont have?

or the thread, for which i agree!

• 2 years later...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Your descriptions we have a fruiting body which looks very much like Phellinus robustus on a mature Prunus cerasifera..any chance it can be found on this species?? will post photos if required.

Dave:thumbup:

Would of thought that Phellinus pomaceus/tuburculosus is more than likely the culprit on a cerasifera Dave.

• 5 months later...