What is reasonable?

Daniël Bos

Ive never bought a saw online and never will.

I like to give the buisness to local dealers and i like to see the saw,feel its weight in my hand before i purchase.

Local dealers i find will give little extras into the deal aswell,some 2 stroke stihl shot bottles, some files or a new maintenance kit.

Maybe its just the tight arsed scotsman in me..!

Youre lucky you have one you can trust . Was faithful to the one for years until he sold me an absolute pig and effectively washed his hands of it .

Since then to be honest ive had no loyalty to any and having both Husqy and Sthihl ive dealt with a fair number .

The service is uniformly horrendous to be honest , no back up saws given out for saws under warranty even when the fault takes weeks to sort .

Immediate attempt to attribute every fault to user error despite the fact ive been sawing for 20 plus years .

Costs that are comparable with an automotive main dealership .

I could go on , suffice to say the first saw that spud has done for me has completed more than twice the working time and three times the output than it did from new to seizing itself inside the warranty period , absolutely trouble free and with awesome performance .

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic