advice please.

gnfencer

Don't worry gnfencer you can have the tree job.next week I've got the contract to connect them to the

mains gas all I need is a decent shovel ,some hose pipe and a callor gas bottle.

I've told them to go steady with the gas usage as the Russians are very temperamental and with all the tensions between the Russia and the UK over the Ukraine ,they could expect interruptions in the supply in 6 weeks as the Russians could turn of the supply line to the UK.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there grapple fans!

Just his me from the oak felling job

What a yoke, as we say in coulterfanny.

Was late getting started, denzil had to take his pal Andy, all he did was smoke and eat everybody's lunch, that was before 10 am.

Anyway that oaks were bloody hard on the hacksaw blades, I snapped two,

So then I thought let as get Barney, ( the beaver on the job).

Well , sweet baby Jesus and the orphans.

He went through the timber like clap through a brothel,

Must be the way I've sharpened his teeth used a 5' 32 file, made a top job.

There was a bit of a to do, when we stopped for lunch and Barney wasn't happy with his kipper sandwiches, and took a fancy to the neighbours hit and miss fence, well he left nothing not even the nails, then not content with that for pudding he demolished the boys firewood stack, mind you it was poor quality, supplied by scotlogs, he scoured most of it out, and the nails from the fence too.

He was shaking like a dog s###ing bones.

Then he spotted the woman's cat who was only on bloody heat, God what a polava, I've seen less sexual pestering at the BBC,

Anyway and I finally trapped him after he was trying to mate with the water pump.

And when I finally got the ratchet straps back on him and on the back of the mobility scooter, he gave ma grin the kind that rapists do.

So we knocked off for the day, all the oaks are down, and I will have to get more hacksaw blades.

Tomorrow i will have a day off, well.Just a job to price for the local bike, she's had more rides than Lester Piggot, she says she has a Bush she wants seen too.

Speak to you later,

Oh looking to buy some gear, anyone got a good mower, the old Flymo has seen better days, the flex has been taped more than a hostage in Beirut,