The view from (up) here!

tommer9

Tom, did you look at your famous metoffice forecast this morning?! That blue sky wasn't in it!!! 9.99% proven !! :wink:

Cheers jon, met office spot on for falmouth for today, other than we didnt get the possinle light shower that they mentioned.........actually........as a matter of fact:lol:

nice view tomer , where was that job too ?? i have spent the day in Trevingy looking at a load of 11 kv powerlines lol , nice to see im not the only one that does myself harm with a silky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mawnan Smith, nr constantine falmouth. Where the hell is trevingy??

nice part of the county mate , i love working down that way . they have some decent size trees to work on normally . Trevingey is just outside Redruth , betwene redruth and Barncose down in the dip mate :tongue_smilie:

Hands off!:sneaky2:

:001_tt2::001_tt2:

Fair enough Tommer i will stay clear . but if i see you within 8 miles of penzance you will have to be prepared to be clamped lmao

jokes !!!!!