im staying out of this one lol sounds like a rite nightmare,

weirdly, 2moro im going to look at a hc near me, he wants advice on wot to do,

similar problems - very big , some canker, near a neighbouring property

im too scared to go now after reading this thread of comments

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also note that your comments concerning Arbtalk being for discussion, not ripping individuals etc to pieces. However that doesn’t seem to follow with every one on this site or to be the rules of the site. Khriss has already described the TO as a **** (and later asked if it was a specific TO in Wakefield), Bundle 2 left sarcastic comments about the TO being a genii and Andy Clark informed that the consultant should be shoot and the TO sacked, then he mentioned professionalism?

As I said earlier,

There are always two sides to every story and effective communication, clear heads and understanding with all the required and supplied information always in my experience leads to constructive and positive outcomes.

Something that i'd like to add about now, and something that your post seems to contradict Scooter, is with regards to the 'Arbtalk being for discussion, not ripping individuals etc to pieces' stuff....

Anyone else notice the irony in Scooter's post??

Well, frankly, I often describe people in my profession who act in such a impetuous manner as such -and that TO did- no mistake. My query as to who it was -was simply idle curiosity. No malice intended there-and to be sure, anything I say on this site-I will also say to someones face. This thread is very interesting but is gonna attract some odd comments-because that is the nature and mind-set of the contributors on this site.

K

im staying out of this one lol sounds like a rite nightmare,

weirdly, 2moro im going to look at a hc near me, he wants advice on wot to do,

similar problems - very big , some canker, near a neighbouring property

im too scared to go now after reading this thread of comments

Ahhh- just go, take lots of pictures, make a lot of notes, dig a couple of test pits, sample the fungi, small ascent just to check main stem branch break points-then post it on here , we'll all diagnose it an split the 250squid fee........

K

( mines a double..)