milling terms

tilleytrees

Hi all really cheeky request.

I have bought a mill and have a few orders/ jobs on the books, wondering about terms and conditions I can give my customers etc, to cover myself on any future issues,

Wondering if any body has any or uses t&c I could use or change a bit.

Hope you don't mind, if we all work together we can all make a living!

Regards

Tilleytrees

I don't really use any t and c. If it's contract milling then experience comes in as to how to get the cutting list out of the tree in the best way, but essentially it's there tree and I will always advise if I think it's good enough for there intended job.

If your supplying sawn timber, you need to make sure it's a good enough grade for the intended purpose. All that said when you walk away and the timber Is left with them, if they don't store it properly all of it goes out the window.

As mentioned before you should always try to leave a happy customer and if there not happy then try to make them happy.