Bowen anyone?

Mortimer Firewood

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ben it's an alternative Therapy which came out of Australia in the late 50s the guy that developed it was Tom Bowen

There was no one more skeptical than me but it's amazzing what I get out of it

I see my local Bowen Practitioner once month for an MOT - I call her Witchy Thumbs.

She used to put me back together after big wipeouts when kitesurfing and now I use her to stay on top of climbing niggles that crop up when you've doing the contorted stuff in the tree when cold.

Very effective, have to say that I'm pretty wiped out after a session and have to drink loads of water. Next day feel great.

Russ

IME its a waste of time unless you have a minor niggle. Used it many times on horses......amazing!!! TOTAL waste on spondylolysthesis and missing vertebrae tho.

How many sessions have had and was the guy doing it very experienced.

I know a lot of people that have seen other practitioners and been disappointed then seen the guy I use and been blown away by it.

I had a very intense session yesterday and feel ontop of the world really motivated but relaxed with it. Really looking forward to my next treatment.