Roll on next week...

Killa Ferret

E-Mail i received;

-----

Good morning Dan

I'm just sending this to let you know that the Katana Boy you have ordered is slowly on it's way and should be with you early next week. As you may know this saw is incredibly hard to get hold of and I believe your's is the very first delivered in the UK! :001_cool:

Apologies for the delay because my customers normally receive their orders within 3 days but I'm absolutely sure the wait will be worth it. I am very interested to hear how you get on with the Katana, I have several Silky saws that I use frequently but imagine this one will eclipse the others, would you mind letting me know what you honestly think of it after you've given it a work out?

Kind Regards and Happy Sawing

-----

Dan

Only ordered it last week, Silky themselves were meant to contact me but never did so i went elsewhere, and at a cheaper price. :001_cool: Same when the Stein helmets came out, i do believe i was the first to have one of those with chipper muffs on, Jonesie had to build up a set, then forgot to put the screws in the box!

I love new kit :001_tt1:

Dan

Yes i might ice myself with it. I'll probably use it once, i do find it somewhat sexual, its new and shiny and rare, maybe its just me, i didn't have owt growing up, everyone had stuff like playstations before me, who else has one of these other than me :001_cool:

Im a kit whore. :001_tt1:

Just think black stein helmet with the smoked vizor and the katanaboy, i shall be known as arborninja. :001_cool:

Dan

Yes i might ice myself with it. I'll probably use it once, i do find it somewhat sexual, its new and shiny and rare, maybe its just me, i didn't have owt growing up, everyone had stuff like playstations before me, who else has one of these other than me :001_cool:

Im a kit whore. :001_tt1:

Just think black stein helmet with the smoked vizor and the katanaboy, i shall be known as arborninja. :001_cool:

Dan

haha fair play to you mate, ill look forward to the ninja pictures and action shots of the silky at work!! :001_cool: