390XP sprocket size

CallumA

Yes, the 19+mm RWJ-4 372xt carb can help quite a few saw models - but isn't always a streight bolt-on. Of course the devider in there should be removed.

The dividers are in the boot and elbow niko, nowt inside the carb!

The carb bolts straight on, I just had to mod the filter elbow a little for clearance on the choke butterfly.

The larger Venturi helps ported saws run bigger bars (I run 36") as it sucks less fuel in.

To the OP, 3/8 8t will be the biggest sprocket you'll get without ordering a piltz rim off eBay - I know one company that does order a load in for their 390's, but the saws are otherwise un-modded.

• 1 month later...

Just to update tried the 8t sprocket and found that the saw bogs down when cutting logs in the saw horse so stuck back on the 7t. It could also be cause I've taken too much off of the rakers!! Anyway now I have the 8t I can mix and match.

Just to update tried the 8t sprocket and found that the saw bogs down when cutting logs in the saw horse so stuck back on the 7t. It could also be cause I've taken too much off of the rakers!! Anyway now I have the 8t I can mix and match.

Kinda thought that would be the case . 8 pin wpuld probably work good on 20" and less on that saw .