Looking for Work in LEEDS Area

ecolojim

shall be returning to leeds to do the last semester of study for my degree at the end of the month.

Because my schedule changed, I had to leave my previous part time groundie job last easter and have just been doing bits and bats ever since.

Well Although i thoroughly enjoyed the work I did with the previous company, I thought it would be a good move to see if anyone else was looking for a hard working dedicated worker. I figured it would provide me with a more rounded education. I am certainly not the most qualified person out there. I only have my CS30 and 31 but am working towards 38. I constantly buy books like tree climbers companion, art and science of practical rigging, shigo's modern arb, but also books on forest management, countryside ecology and wider conservation subjects. somehow i fit this in alongside a music based degree (bad move but the end is nigh).

The work does not have to be exclusively arb, I am very interested in the wider countryside management field (if you'll pardon the pun). I live in Headingley, have my own transport, coming up on 4 years NCD, clean licence, tractor driving experience (farming background), doing my B&E soon, all my own PPE and a passion for the work. my availability is friday to tuesday every week, but ideally need at least one day to keep up with my uni workload.

thanks for taking the time to read

Jim

I can travel a sensible distance, of course up until the point where it starts to cost enough to make a big dent in my wages. often travelling outside of leeds is easier than across it of course.

jim

I noticed that the last time I was in Leeds the rush hour terffic was terrible