Male Holly Help Please

farmer rod

I wish, I got iton my left arm from the calves kept in old wooden buildings when I was about 24, GP gave me a topical tar based treatment that did nothing and within months it was over my shoulders. It needed a systemic pill to kill it.

My boss, an old man of 30, had it worse, it gave him a brazilian!

It's the same family as athletes foot

Im hoping to avoid it, but I think it will only be good fortune, might get some holly in the house as well.

Todays foray into the prickles results in more confusion. I picked one specimen which I thought might have the remains of flower buds on it, only to find that the next one I found was actually flowering.

IMG_1174.jpg.c57f3a846aeef96a1ef30b3ab8361c49.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im hoping to avoid it, but I think it will only be good fortune, might get some holly in the house as well.

I had it on a batch of store cattle a good number of years ago, soon spread across every one of them.

I got a couple of spots on my arms, missus got it, even the dog had a spot on his nose.

Seems to be a case of treating the symptoms but there's not much you can actually do about the disease. Once it had cleared up that particular time it never returned!

However, the holly will certainly do no harm so why not.

Good luck.