So confused about what saw to get

Countryboy

Here's a good one. While sat on my butt all day waiting for the police (some arsehole broke into some of the holiday homes) I e mailed Husqvarna for a rough date for the new 572 or whatever they gonna call the new saw to replace the 372. I had two e mails back saying that they are not going to change the 372 and no new model for that size exists. I think Husky are talking MOO POO

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am looking at the Sthil ms261 and the Husky 560 Xp. Both appear to h.ave their problems and I really don't, know what one to go for. I need it to mainly cut up logs and would get a 15/ 16 inch bar as I have bigger saws if I need them. Your advice would be very helpfulness. If I go for the husky what make of bar should I get as I hear the Husky Ones are rubbish. I have always used Sthil in the past but wonder which would be best.

HI MATE my 560xp been great saw it a 2014 saw and it great im told far better then a 261 loads more power thanks jon :thumbup:

Here's a good one. While sat on my butt all day waiting for the police (some arsehole broke into some of the holiday homes) I e mailed Husqvarna for a rough date for the new 572 or whatever they gonna call the new saw to replace the 372. I had two e mails back saying that they are not going to change the 372 and no new model for that size exists. I think Husky are talking MOO POO

Unfortunately the companies are told nothing about replacements until 2-3 months before launch, Stihl has no idea about the 201t-m, likewise husky GB knows nothing about the 572xp. With possibly adw excluded from that list! But I doubt he knows much more than us. Both manufacturers are draconian in their attitude to social media (once again, adw excluded), compared to the U.S. whom are quite avid to use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can even chat via Facebook to Husqvarna Sweden! Although Stihl does have a better phone service, the women at husky are miserable, the first time I called, I got told to f*ck off!

Yes I good except John except I wasted two days dealing with police after a few of our statics were broken into. Nothing taken just doors smashed and been slept in. I found a bloke sleeping rough in car car opposite us and the police have no idea who could it be !!

Yes I good except John except I wasted two days dealing with police after a few of our statics were broken into. Nothing taken just doors smashed and been slept in. I found a bloke sleeping rough in car car opposite us and the police have no idea who could it be !!

HI RICHIE night mere mate thanks jon :thumbup: