Poor Technique

tockmal

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pretty face is worth more than any work which can harm me.

If the job took longer and needed to be rushed well im sorry but its another day im not taking no risks. its when you least expect an accident that it happens.

People do underprice jobs and rush them but if you willing to put your life and limbs in harms way for a cheap buck your welcome to it.

My customers use me what ever price or time because they know my work is good there is no need to rush out stretch yourself

ONLY A FOOL PUTS MONEY OVER THEM SELFS.:withstupid:

My pretty face is worth more than any work which can harm me.

If the job took longer and needed to be rushed well im sorry but its another day im not taking no risks. its when you least expect an accident that it happens.

People do underprice jobs and rush them but if you willing to put your life and limbs in harms way for a cheap buck your welcome to it.

My customers use me what ever price or time because they know my work is good there is no need to rush out stretch yourself

ONLY A FOOL PUTS MONEY OVER THEM SELFS.:withstupid:

accidents happen to the best of them

:top:I do agree with you dogeI know what your saying to we all dont stick to the book because the book is maybe not best for every climber we all have different styles so saying that one way is the best and the safest might not be for others.

your so right in what you said

I climb the way which i like i dont care what any one else thinks i got up with 10 fingers 10 toes and thats how im coming down.

We all at one point have maybe done things that when we look back think fcuk me that was dumb but its life.

Always stick to what you believe is right unless its wrong lol:hmmmm2:

I climb the way which i like i dont care what any one else thinks i got up with 10 fingers 10 toes and thats how im coming down.

We all at one point have maybe done things that when we look back think fcuk me that was dumb but its life.

Always stick to what you believe is right unless its wrong lol:hmmmm2:

this why i think when lot climbers had been climbing for years before you had your tickets, then they t had to get them, your not going to change your way of working. only for that one day when you was getting assess

nptc is not worth the paper its printed on. We all learned cs30-31 the first week 38-39 the second week when we first started lol the years since are what makes you qualified not some piece of paper.

The annoying thing is you dont actually need them for domestic work only some councils ask that you have them

maybe if they were compulsory for every sector then they would be worth there money but anyone with a few quid can easily get qualified.

I just herd the birds singing out side springs here let the good times roll love working in the spring summer. :top:

nptc is not worth the paper its printed on. We all learned cs30-31 the first week 38-39 the second week when we first started lol the years since are what makes you qualified not some piece of paper.

The annoying thing is you dont actually need them for domestic work only some councils ask that you have them

maybe if they were compulsory for every sector then they would be worth there money but anyone with a few quid can easily get qualified.

I just herd the birds singing out side springs here let the good times roll love working in the spring summer. :top:

spring is a lovely time of the year to do tree work and the summer is nicer to work in the parks when the birds come out to rest not the feather kind either

• 3 weeks later...
plenty more like that floating around on youtube, i'm sorry to say...

sure are, heaps.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

how bout the pros

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5NVtvDnOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5NVtvDnOY[/ame]

wait till the end...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b18D_GV_JEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b18D_GV_JEs[/ame]