Husqvarna 365 special

Buddha

Buddah, I have just rebuilt my 372xp from bottom up. crank, Meteor pot and piston kit including gasket kit

from Declicmotorculture.com in France delivered to my door in a week and no import duty to pay as it's in the eu and for £121 including postage and delivery insurance. Could not fault service I received. Alain is the chap who you need to speak / email to also was able to pay by paypal.

Declicmotorculture.com

I've used the hyway 375k cylinder (372xp big bore) on 2 saws, one being the 365sp, the other being my 362xpg, the cylinder produces a lot of power, especially if you use a liquid seal.

As spud said, I'd only replace the seals if the bearings are good, it's a pita if you're stripping the whole saw unnecessarily, especially as you'll have to remove everything, fit new gaskets, and reassemble the saw like a jigsaw!

Hi, Thanks for the replies, Stripped the saw today, bottom end, crank & mains are all good so i will just change the seals & leave the mains. I have ordered a Meteor cylinder & piston kit today, was tempted by the Hyway 52mm kit but have used Meteor pistons before and know they are good quality parts.

Jim372xp & Eddt_t what size bars do your saws run with the kits on ?

cheers Mark

Hi, Thanks for the replies, Stripped the saw today, bottom end, crank & mains are all good so i will just change the seals & leave the mains. I have ordered a Meteor cylinder & piston kit today, was tempted by the Hyway 52mm kit but have used Meteor pistons before and know they are good quality parts.

cheers Mark

I only have a 15" currently as its k095 on the 362xp, the other one sports a 24" bar, but will run 28", it's pretty much a predecessor to the 576xp

cheers Mark

Mark I run a 24, 20, 18, and 16 inch bars on mine. As I've just rebuilt the saw running it in 600-700 rpm less from max setting to let rings to bed in.

Jim