Risk assessments and method statements...for the last time, hopefully!

Steve Bullman

It would be very kind if someone could send me a daily R/A form i have one which i fill in every job but it is well out of line with the current way of thinking.

I need to update this as the woods department needs to come into the right century. I think if this site could have all these forms ready to download and always up to date it would be very helpful and would save most of us searching the web for them:thumbup:

Same here I could do with one that takes a silly short amount of time to fill in, its only too look good for H&S reasons if I am going to be completely honest.

Gents, the phrase "Quit pro Quo" springs to mind. Another would be "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

The point of this thread is for people to add, not take. If you need a doc or two, then how about helping others in return, by adding what doc's you do have.

"Every little helps", said the boy who wee'd in the sea. :thumbup:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is for peolpe with the info to add so that others that dont can take i thought:001_smile:

Oh yeah, course it is stevie....... BUT, (sorry mate, there's always one) the whole point of this thread is to help Mr B build up an Arbtalk database of H&S docs.

So, surely it doesn't matter if you have a goodun OR a baddun..... just add what you've got. If someone else finds it usefull, then you've done your bit.

Look at t from the bigger picture aspect...... what if everyone on here all sends in what doc's they've got, which would thereby allow the creation of the worlds biggest and best H&S policy!

How cool would THAT be???

:thumbup1:

Oh yeah, course it is stevie....... BUT, (sorry mate, there's always one) the whole point of this thread is to help Mr B build up an Arbtalk database of H&S docs.

So, surely it doesn't matter if you have a goodun OR a baddun..... just add what you've got. If someone else finds it usefull, then you've done your bit.

Look at t from the bigger picture aspect...... what if everyone on here all sends in what doc's they've got, which would thereby allow the creation of the worlds biggest and best H&S policy!

How cool would THAT be???

:thumbup1:

another well presented answer andy, are you a defence lawyer:sneaky2::biggrin:but my only critism is the word 'cool' in the same sentence as h+s:lol:

i have someone lined up to put these forms together...i just have to find the time to sort through everything and get the info to her

It's gonna take me a while to add what i've acumalated over the years chap...... but watch this space.

I might have to e-mail you a couple of them direct, as they may be a bit... ahem.... sensitive. :blushing: