So i tried buying....

Killa Ferret

.....the new silky katanaboy, they wouldn't let me have it though because it's the only one in the country and thus is only a demo model, i did try bartering with them but they wouldn't have it :thumbdown:

Anyone else feel the AA show was a slight let down compared to last year? I know alot of things have happened since then, i guess this reflects it. :sad:

I did see one Steve Bullman, he looked bored, maybe he can comment on this :001_tongue:

Dan

No we didn't, eye contact yes, you were a bit busy at the time, you would have seen alot of people so if i said i was wearing a white lambretta t shirt, that probably wont help you in anyway, i bought the last two oval 'biners, maybe it was Justin who served me, not sure though, never met any of you before.

Maybe a quick pic of me will help you remember, im sure everyone will get a chuckle out of it. Was an environment agency job which i was drafted in to help out on, i drew the short straw with having to cut up lengths in the canal so the mini digger could shift them. :scared1:

Haven't properly tried them new oval 'biners yet, I've been running standard ones with the hitch climber hopefully now it'll run a bit smoother. :001_cool:

Dan

5976544e59c51_Work046.jpg.5aa359fe2906839612fc92ae3855c270.jpg